This blog has alot of dead space in between posts lately. To be honest with you guys, sometimes I would get the motivation to make a b/vlog, but then I immediately lose that motivation when I start thinking that I have other responsibilities to tend to. I do not have the knack of balancing out my life haha.
But of course, I’ll try my best to do so. I have a few blog posts in queue, mostly from my trips to Thailand and Palawan. But before I dive into that, here’s a bit of an update with what’s going on in my life:
- Passed the NCLEX-RN. Seriously, knowing that I passed, it felt as if a weight was lifted from my body. Very happy and thankful that I did.
- I’m going to start prepping for an English proficiency exam in the upcoming month.
- I GAINED weight – sigh, better double the effort with working out and running.
- Finally replaced the old Sony Vaio for a Macbook Pro. Hai, my Sony did serve me well for 5 years, but the old gal needs to retire now.
- Mei-li passed away. A day before my exam. I am heartbroken when my parents told me after my exam about the news. But I know she’s happy in dog heaven now.
- I just want to wander around right now, but also go back to the hospital and work. My ambivalence. meh.
That’s about it for now. Now, I’m heading to bed so that when I wake up, I can do at least one blog post for the day. hahaha